COVID-19 Impact on the League and Our Team
So far, this year has been one of uncertainty, in terms of season and pre-season planning for our team. Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, many dates that had previously been decided upon for in-person meetings or deadlines, are currently being moved to different times. We are also considering moving in-person meetings to video conference calls. As this situation continues to evolve, please check back here for updated deadlines, meeting dates/times, and venues. We will also update TeamSnap with meeting information.
We want everyone to be safe and to take the appropriate measures to remain safe. The league will be periodically posting updates as far as guidelines to follow as a league and as a team.
The most recent league update can be found here.
Although we won't be meeting in large groups for the month of March, April, and possibly some of May, we encourage you to get out and ride! Go in small groups with friends and family. In times of stress, exercise and the outdoors are great for your mental and physical health. April and May should be “fun rides”. Extensive training doesn’t need to start until later in the season. Also, please be conscientious of trail conditions and don’t ride muddy trails.
Our Team Fees Refund Policy: In the event that our season is cancelled due to COVID-19, the team fees, minus $40, will be refunded. (The $40 not refunded is our cost of the sweatshirt and t-shirt that is provided to all students who register with the team.) This would mean a refund of $160 for HS registration (original cost of $200) and a refund of $110 for Jr Devo registration (original cost of $150).
Also, this year's kit/uniform will be a 2-year design so it can also be used next season, in the event we don't race this season.